We are currently working with the State of Washington to bring you these courses. Please check back at a later time.
The Washington State Department of Agriculture regulates the licensing and use of pesticides. The program included ten types of licenses.
All individuals holding a valid pesticide license must be recertified every five years in order to maintain their license for annual renewal.
The requirements for licensing, certification and recertification may be found at the Washington State web site, http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/docs/form4222.pdf.
For additional information you may contact Irene Beckman, Certification and Training, Washington State Department of Agriculture, 1-877-301-4555.
For more information regarding recertification through the Washing Department of Agriculture contact:
Certification and Training
Washington Department of Agriculture
Each CEU is $15.00.
Agriculture and Structural Pest presentations and appropriate CEU credits have been approved by the State of Washington.
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Reinfest – 1 CEU
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Not Reinfest – 1 CEU
- Environmental Protection – 1 CEU
- Facets of IPM in Field Crops – 1 CEU
- Fleas Life Cycle, Habits and Control – 1 CEU
- Identifying Cockroaches In and Around the Home – 1 CEU
- Life History and Habits of Carpenter Ants – 1 CEU
- Grasshoppers on Pastures and Rangeland – 1 CEU
- Managing Pesticide Drift – 1 CEU
- Pesticide Applicator Safety – 1 CEU
- Pesticide Families – 1 CEU
- Principles of IPM in Field Crops – 1 CEU
- Recognition and Control of Some Small Vertebrate Pests Small Mammals – 1 CEU
- Sucking Pests of Ornamental Shrubs – 1 CEU
- The Eastern Subterranean Termite – 1 CEU
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Its Role in Pesticide Application – 1 CEU
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) – 1 CEU
- The Principles of Pest Control on Lawn and Turf – 1 CEU
- The Greenbug – 1 CEU NEW!