Classes will be available for 6 months after date of purchase. Upon completion of all classes, email Help@PestNetwork.com for your final signed certificate.
For questions regarding Maine Board of Pesticides Control recertification requirements contact:
Recertification Credits for Private Licensees
All private licensees, regardless of category, are required to obtain six (6) recertification credits in order to renew their license every three years.
All commercial licensees, regardless of category, are certified for six years and must obtain the total number of credits shown below. Of the twelve or eighteen total credits required, three must come from at least one of the categories he/she is licensed in and at least one must cover toxicology/environmental science or ecology.
One recertification credit equals one-hour of training related to pest management.
Recertification Credits by Commercial License Level and Categories
(a) for government officials only (b) requires another certification category
The following courses and appropriate continuing education points have been approved by the Maine Board of Pesticides Control.
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Reinfest -1 CEU
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Not Reinfest – 1 CEU
- The Eastern Subterranean Termite – 1 CEU
- Environmental Protection -1 CEU
- Facets of IPM in Field Crops – 1 CEU
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) – 1 CEU
- Identifying Cockroaches In and Around the Home – 1 CEU
- Life History and Habits of Carpenter Ants – 1 CEU NEW!
- Managing Pesticide Drift – 1 CEU Updated and NEW!
- Pesticide Applicator Safety – 1 CEU Updated and NEW!
- Pesticide Families – 1 CEU
- Principles of IPM in Field Crops – 1 CEU
- Principles of Pest Control on Lawn and Turf – 1 CEU
- Recognition and Control of Some Small Vertebrate Pests – 1 CEU
- Sucking Pests of Ornamental Shrubs – 1 CEU