Approved Recertification Courses
The following continuing education classes are approved by the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries.
-Applicators can only take one course during a recertification period.
-Each course contains four classes.
-You must have two classes from the core group and two classes from the category in which you are certified.
-Each course is worth 1 certification point.
-Each course is $15.00.
- Managing Pesticide Drift
- Environmental Protection
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Its Role in Pesticide Application
- Pesticide Applicator Safety
- Pesticide Families
- Know Your Cotton Plant
- Insect Pests That Attack Cotton – The Boll Weevil
- Insect Pests That Attack Cotton – The Cotton Fleahopper
- Grasshoppers on Pastures and Greenland
- Sorghum Midge
- The Greenbug
- Principles of IPM in Field Crops
- Facets of IPM in Field Crops
- Identifying Cockroaches In and Around the Home
- Fleas: Life Cycle, Habits and Control
- Recognition and Control of Some Small Vertebrate Pests Small Mammals
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Re-infest
- Beetles that Attack Wood: Identifying Beetles That Will Not Re-infest
- Life History and Habits of Carpenter Ants
- The Eastern Subterranean Termite